Thursday, November 25, 2010

25th!

One month until Christmas!

I had a plan this year... unfortunately this cold (now officially diagnosed as asthmatic bronchitis and being treated with a puffer and antibiotics) got in the way of my plan and I haven't been successfully crossing things off my list like I'd hoped.  Oh well.  What are you going to do?  My Christmas shopping isn't in too bad of shape, but I was hoping to prepare some freezer meals and do some heavy duty cleaning before putting up all the Christmas decorations this weekend.

As for Caelan's appointments, we canceled them all again this week.  We have sign language rescheduled for Saturday morning but I have a feeling I'll be canceling that too!  :(

Luckily, Caelan is showing nothing more than some minor cold symptoms.  His secretions are pretty sticky but he's still handling them pretty well.  He's really dry.  I think that has more to do with the change in temperature and having the furnace on again, at least I really hope so! We'll keep an eye on it.  He's been getting a couple saline mist treatments to help him out overnight.  Keeping my fingers crossed that I do better at NOT sharing germs than Darcy!

No comments:

Post a Comment