Sunday, June 24, 2012

Dragon Boat Festival

I've come to the conclusion that I need a new lens for my camera. 
Something that allows me to zoom greater distances.
How did I come to this conclusion, you ask?


An opportunity for some great pictures and I'm just so far away!!

Other than that, we had a good time at the Dragon Boat Festival and I'm able to strike one off the Summer Bucket list!!



We watched a bunch of crazy dudes show off some cool bike stunts and also caught Lil' Jon's performance in the kids area.  What a great show he put on for kids of all ages.  We finished our trip by climbing the big hill at Mooney's Bay to get a bird's eye view of the festival.


We were half way back to the car when it started to pour rain!  I can't remember if a walk in the rain was on our Summer Bucket list and actually, this was more of a mad dash/run to the car.  Not really what I had in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment