Friday, June 15, 2012

We did it again...

I know I said there probably wouldn't be any Jamie Oliver cooking this week, but without a meal plan we were stumped for what to eat the other night.  Weekends have been a bit hectic and my meal planning has taken a bit of a back seat.  It's really quite silly because things become even more ridiculous without a meal plan and things run so much smoother with one.  I know that and yet I still manage to let the weekend fly by without getting myself organized.

Anyway, all that to say that we turned to the Naked Chef to help us find inspiration for dinner...  and inspire he did!


Wonky Summer Pasta, Herby Salad and Pear Drop Tartlets
  Our version - easily ready in a half hour...


And I even remembered to take a picture of dessert that was so delicious (and easy)  I will definitely be making again!!  So simple - tart or pie shells, raspberry jam, slice some pears and top with meringue.


Hope I've inspired you to try a new recipe or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment