Friday, August 3, 2012

Biodome

On Tuesday we drove to Montreal for the day to visit the Biodome.

I'm must admit I'm always nervous driving to Montreal - even when I'm just a passenger.  I find the roads so confusing and there's always construction, but I must say that this trip was uneventful.  Smooth sailing, what a relief!  Might make me more inclined to go more often because I have always enjoyed the times I've been!


We had a great day at the Biodome, despite arriving and discovering that our camera battery was nearly dead!!  We toured through once, ate our picnic lunch under a nice shady tree and then had time to go back through the exhibits a second time to see all of our faves!

Without a doubt, I'd say we spent the most time watching the penguins and puffins swim!

2 comments:

  1. That is where we spent most of our time too when we went they are always doing something cute so much fun to watch. I love puffin birds and penguins are fun to watch. Gramma xx
    Smart to bring a picnic lunch makes a relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys are so good at this stuff!

    ReplyDelete